Compatible with Fein 63502114210 MultiMastersStarlock SegmentedDiamond Saw Blade
€12,36 Incl. VAT
- Product Condition
Fein 6-35-02-114-21-0 MultiMasters Starlock Segmented Diamond Saw Blade SL 75×2.2mm
Compatible with 6-35-02-114-21-0 MultiMasters Starlock Segmented Diamond Saw Blade SL 75×2.2mm
Designed with a future proof 'cake tin' pattern designed to give a more secure three dimensional connection giving maximum stability and precision and performance. The accessory information is laser etched onto the blade surface and each blade is designed to give the best performance and be backwards compatible.
For cutting out marble, epoxy resin and trass joints. Excellent service life. Also suited to very hard epoxy resin or cement joints. The right choice for frequent use and challenging jobs. Segmented, ideal for working in corners and on edges without overcutting. Cutting width approx. 2.2 mm.
MultiMaster Saw Blades —
MultiMaster saw blades are available in 5 basic designs: flat, recessed, segmented, a combination of recessed-segmented, and E-Cut.
These blades are available in regular steel, high speed steel (HSS), and bi-metal steel.
With all of these blade designs, the cutting line is always in view.
• Use recessed blades when you need to remain flush and square to the surface – as in undercutting a door jamb.
• Use segmented blades to saw right up to perpendicular surfaces
• Regular steel blades work well on wood, plastics, and other softer materials
• High Speed blades can cut through tougher substrates like nails and thin sheet metal
• Bi-metal blades feature a high speed steel cutting edge bonded to a spring steel body – the hardened edge stays sharp longer than a standard carbon steel blade, while the sprong steel body can flex without breaking, as carbon steel can
• E-Cut straight edge blades cut aggressively through wood, plaster, drywall, and thin sheetmetal. Almost as fast as a reciprocating blade, they can be used for cutting under the kick plate when installing new kitchen flooring, undercutting door jambs, or flush cutting tongue and groove flooring
• Mini E-Cut straight edge blades are used in tight spots and where precise control is required
• Universal E-Cut blades offer an improved tooth configuration that gives them a longer life. They are perfect for plunge-cut applications
- Directly fits most oscillating multitools including; Bosch GOP, Bosch PMF, FEIN MultiMaster, FEIN MultiTalent, Bosch GOP, Bosch PMF, Makita, Hitachi, Metabo, Milwaukee, AEG, Einhell, Ryobi, Skil, Dremel. Adapter provided from DeWalt for DeWalt products
- Future proof 'cake tin' pattern
- Laser etching
- Backward compatible
- High performance
- Application: Grout
- Weight: 0.47kg
- Outer dimensions: 158mm x 105mm x 17mm
- Shank Type: Starlock